Showing 13–13 of 13 results
How would you like to decorate your product?
- Large orders are decorated using a method called screen printing.
- Screens are created with a stencil of your design. Ink is squeezed through the stencil and onto the t-shirt.
- Smaller orders, or designs with complex artwork are decorated using a method called digital printing.
- Digital printing provides a durable imprint and excellent print quality for photos.
- Your artwork will be digitized, which is the process of turning your design into stitches.
- Your garment is placed into a special hoop and loaded into one of our embroidery machines.
- Our embroidery machines sew your design in different thread colors onto your garment.
- There are no minimum quantities or setup fees for our online embroidery service.